Being a rider isn’t just about owning a motorbike. To someone, it’s about freedom, to someone else, it’s a philosophy and a lifestyle. You might be a seasoned rider or a hardcore gamer who loves two-wheels racers; in both cases, we’re sure that you have your own way of being a biker. And we want to know what it is.
To this end, we partnered with the legendary motorcycle brand Ducati Motor for an exclusive contest! Along with them, we will be giving the chance to win a trip to Ducati’s factory in Italy, or great Ducati prizes. To enter the contest, all you have to do is answer a simple question and follow these steps:
- Follow our Instagram page @RideVideogame
- Write a comment, answering the question: “What does ‘being a biker’ really mean to you?“
- Win a Ducati experience in Italy
The three best comments will get some serious prizes:
- The author of the best comment will be given a tour of the Ducati Factory and Museum and his/her comment will be included in the game’s end credits.
- The second classified will get Ducati technical gear.
- The third classified will be awarded a Ducati’s branded merchandise.
On top of all that, each one will receive a copy of RIDE 3!
Remember bikers, the competition will start on August 6th and will end on November 5th. The three winners will be contacted directly by the RIDE 3 team and will receive all the information to redeem their prizes.