Hi riders, in the last few days there has been a lot of talk about AI within RIDE 3 and how to improve this feature. With this patch we improved his behavior, decreasing his difficulty in Track Day. Similarly, as you suggested in the comments, we worked to correct some problems within the game such as the borders of the Road America track; the paintable parts of the Livery Editor; and introduced some improvements to the gaming interface.
The new patch is available now, a good update to everyone!
- Track Day time limit for some events fixed
- AI difficulty in Track Day fixed
- Added label to notify excessive elaboration in career events
- Elaboration issue (max PP achievable) for AI bikes fixed
- Default depth in livery editor modified
- Added colorblind friendly support for ideal trajectory
- HDR for ultrawide resolution fixed
- Road America track borders fixed
- Paintable parts issue in Livery Editor fixed
- Minor fixes on UI and game logic
- Paton S1R Lightweight 2018 added to the dealership
- Aprilia RSV4RR 2015 wrong braking behavior fixed